Avaak Vue SM2700 Personal Video Network with Motion Detection Cameras – Review
Vue personal video network is the easiest way to see what’s important to you with wireless remote video viewing. Vue is wireless and wire-free. There are no camera wires or power cords to install, and no software to load. Installation is incredibly simple and takes just minutes to go from the box to live remote video viewing. Unique patented mounts let you position and place cameras in seconds.
Your personal video network can be viewed from anywhere at anytime. Simply access your cameras from any browser and most smartphones on your personal, secure page at my.VueZone.com. Live streaming video, recorded video or snapshots are easily and securely shared across the web with family and friends. Vue Personal Video Network – now with motion detection cameras.
This Vue SM2700 system contains 2 Vue CM motion detection cameras, allowing you to receive alerts when activity occurs in front of the cameras. You can also add other Vue cameras – see below for the details.
* Vue cameras are completely wire-free and install in minutes
* Unique patented peel and stick magnetic mounts let you place your cameras anywhere
* Supports motion activated alerts when using the new Vue CM motion detection cameras.
* Cameras can be remotely viewed from any browser and most popular smartphones
* Your personal, secure account at my.VueZone.com lets you watch, record and share video clips or photos
* Easily share your images with friends and family across the web and upload to Flickr and YouTube
What’s in the box
The Vue SM2700 system comes complete with everything you need to set up your own personal video network. Just provide a high-speed internet connection, an available LAN port on your router or switch and a web browser or compatible smartphone to access and view your cameras.
* Vue gateway
* 2 Vue CM motion detection cameras
* 4 wall mounts
* 4 Batteries
* AC adapter
* Mounting screws
* Ethernet cable