Sharp LE830 60-Inch 1080p WiFi LCD HDTV Starts Shipping Today
Sharp’s LE830 series reinforces its leadership in the HDTV field, complete with Sharp’s proprietary quad-pixel technology, which adds a fourth color–yellow–to the traditional RGB pixel format, for richer color and brilliant picture detail.
An LED_backlit X-Gen LCD panel enables a dynamic contrast ratio of 6,000,000:1 for seriously deep blacks. Sharp’s 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced motion processing virtually eliminates blur and motion artifacts in fast-moving video. The LC-60LE830U also boasts connected TV services, including Vudu apps, Netflix streaming video, and CinemaNow. Plus, with built-in Wi-Fi, connectivity is easier than ever. This also makes for an easy connection to AQUOS Advantage Live, the industry’s leading online support system, to help ensure you get the most out of your new television.
Here is the full specs of this HDTV:
* 60-inch class (60-1/32 inches diagonal) display with full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
* UltraBrilliant LED system uses “double-dome” light amplifier lens and multi-fluorescents for high brightness and color purity
* Quad Pixel processing enables enhanced range of colors and detail; 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced improves fast-motion picture quality
* Netflix, CinemaNow, and Vudu streaming video, customized Internet content, and live customer support via built-in Wi-Fi
* Enjoy music, video, and image files from USB thumb drives and networked DLNA-certified devices
* 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced for Fast Motion picture quaility
* 4 color QUATTRON LCD LED TV
* Built in Wireless for Netflix, Vudu, Cinema Now PLUS more Apps
* Quad Pixel Plus
* X-Gen LCD panel with Ultra brilliantLED