Dell Precision M4600 and Dell Precision M6600 Mobile Workstations Specs and Price revealed; releasing on May 10
If you are looking for powerful laptop for your profession, Dell has announced their new 2 Mobile Workstation Laptops, dubbed Dell Precision M4600 and Dell M6600 that the company claims to be providing highest performance.
Both Mobile workstations are said to be ideal for professional 2D or 3D computing and analyzing massive amount of Data. Both Laptops are coming with Intels second Generation Core i7 Processor and a 1600MHz system Memory option.
Dell Precision M4600 is an lightweight 15.6″ laptop with durability and high performance and offers keyboard with number pad and maximum memory up to 32GB, Protection of Data with RAID 0/1 and has a hard disk of 750GB.
Whereas Dell Precision M6600 is productivity-boosting Mobile Workstation for people who are larger display, high scaling graphics options and 3 additional storage options including an optional 2nd HDD and 128GB² solid state drive (SSD) mini card with RAID 5 support that has 17.3″ display, and will offer poweful NVIDIA Quadro 5010M mobile professional graphics with 4GB² of GFX memory in the coming months.
Other optional enhancements for these Mobile Workstation includes as below:
- Sleek and professional redesign with a rigid and durable aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis and MIL-STD 810G tested for extreme temperatures, vibration, dust, altitude and shock;
- Certification on the top applications from Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, PTC, Siemens PLM Software and many others to ensure established software reliability for demanding applications;
- Wide range of AMD FirePro
Mobility Professional Graphics and NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics options with up to 2GB² GDDR5 dedicated memory for high performance and accuracy for complex models;
- Optional four-finger multi-touch display for drawing, writing, editing and zooming onscreen with fingers or stylus and touch-enabled engineering software applications;
- Optional 100 percent color correct PremierColor IPS RGB LED display with PremierColor calibration software for accurate color reproduction and brilliant clarity for bright, crisp images³;
- Expansive DDR3 memory with four DIMM slots for up to 32GB¹ of 1333MHz memory or up to 16GB¹ of 1600MHz memory for blistering performance;
- Connectivity to virtually all peripherals with five USB ports including two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and one combination USB 2.O and eSATA and three video out options including DisplayPort, VGA and HDMI;
- NVIDIA Optimus
technology that intelligently detects graphics performance needed to help extend battery life;
- AMD Eyefinity technology that supports up to five simultaneous displays⁴ for workflow productivity and increased visual real estate for viewing large models and multiple applications;
- Powerful 2nd generation Intel® Core
processors with options up to Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition for enhanced performance and productivity.
Both Dell Precision M4600 and M6600 Mobile Workstation will be released globally on May 10 for a starting price of $1,678 and $2,158 respectively. If you are looking for a high performance Mobile device for your profession, Dell Precision Workstation with enhancements will surely satisfy your needs but you will have shell out a little more bucks. check out the high resolution Images of the device below.