Gigabyte GSmart G1317D Dual SIM Android Smartphone released: Specs, Features
Gigabyte has released the next Android-smartphone lineup GSmart – Gigabyte GSmart G1317D. New works on a processor Qualcomm MSM7225-1 with frequency 528MGts and is under the control of the operating system Android 2.2 Froyo.
The smartphone is equipped with a 3.2-inch WQVGA TFT display, resistive and has a 3.0-megapixel camera. 256MB of RAM allocated, constant – 512MB. Among other things – support for two SIM-cards, gyro, proximity sensor, light sensor, electronic compass, Bluetooth v2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g, USB 2.0, support for GPRS and Edge.
Battery capacity is 1260 mAh. It is enough for 115 hours of standby time and up to 6.5 hours of talk time. At the option is available only to black version of the case. There is no information on price of the new Gigabyte GSmart G1317D dual SIM Android smartphone at this moment.
Gigabyte GSmart G1317D Specs:
- Runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) OS
- Powered by a Qualcomm MSM7225-1@528 MHz processor
- 3.2-inch WQVGA TFT resistive touchscreen display
- Display resolution of 240 x 400 pixels
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, and E-Compass
- 3.0 megapixel camera with full focus & digital zoom
- Camera resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Dual SIM : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA 900 / 2100 Mhz | GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
- Video formats: MP4, H.263, H.264
- HTML browser
- Internal memory of ROM 512MB / RAM 256MB
- Up to 32GB memory expandable via micro SD card
- Instant Messaging, and Social Networking Services
- Music formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+
- Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- USB 2.0 port, GPRS, and Edge support
- Powered by a Li-PO 1260 mAH battery
- Up to 115 hours of standby, and up to 6.5 hours of talk time
- Dimensions: 113.5x60x13.3 MM, and weight: 116g