Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Specs and Images of ultra-thin laptop spotted online
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 one of the highlights of this year’s pictures and specifications of recent exposure, based on current information, ThinkPad X1 with chocolate keyboard, power / volume buttons to the keyboard placed in the right location, designed to make a lot of changes.
ThinkPad X1 very particular about the overall design, 51nb website also briefly describes some of the features ThinkPad X1:
1. So far, the thinnest ThinkPad models.
2. With 32nm Intel ® Core ™ i5 CPU, is the highest among similar products.
3. High-quality materials and elegant appearance.
4. High-strength body, the screen using the Corning Gorilla Glass, by eight U.S. military airframe durability test.
5. To provide high quality multimedia enjoyment, including Dolby Home Theater v4 and HD-VOIP.
6. LED backlit keyboard.
7. Interface is complete, such as USB 3.0, eSata, HDMI, DisplayPort and the card reader and so on.
8. Maximum 10 hours of battery life.
9. 350NITS high-brightness screen.
Whether this piece of information is reliable is still a question, but it’s no harm we have a look at it. It’s said the the available time would be May, and price is about $3000 dollars.
- Platform: Sandy Bridge – Intel Core i5
- Processor : Intel R Core i5-2520M processor (dual-core, 2.50GHz – 3.20GHz,)
- Graphics: Intel Integrated HD Graphics
- Memory: 1 x 8 GB (max 8GB)
- Storage: 320GB hard drive (7200RPM) / 160 GB SSD
- Display: 13.3-inch LED backlit screen (1366 x 768,16:9, Corning Gorilla Glass, 350 NITS)
- Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip, fingerprint scanner
- Card Reader: 4 in 1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
- Sound output: Dolby Home Theater HD v4
- LAN: Gigabit Ethernet
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, Bluetooth 3.0, WWAN, 3G network
- Input: splash-proof keyboard, TrackPoint, UltraNav touchpad, fingerprint scanner, HD camera
- Battery: Built-in lithium battery
- Endurance: 5 hours battery life, 1000 charge-discharge cycles, RapidCharge technology, with the largest external battery provides 10 hours of battery life
- Other: 8 American military through the durability test, to obtain Energy Star certification
- Size: 231mm (vertical) x 337 mm (horizontal) x 16.5 – 21.5 mm (thick)
- Weight: 1.36 – 1.72 kg
Update on May 8th: ThinkPad X1 is now on Amazon.UK for Pre-order: read full article