ORIGIN EON17-S 4.5GHz Sandy Bridge Laptop now on sale; Pricing $1,759
ORIGIN PC, known as a manufacturer of high quality mobile computers, has officially announced the availability of the overclocked Intel Core processor second-generation architecture Sandy Bridge in a powerful laptop ORIGIN EON 17-S , which was announced in last February and intended primarily for gamers and professional users looking for a replacement desktop PC.
Moreover, the use of ORIGIN EON 17-S motherboard based on Intel with B3 stepping and the Turbo Boost technology in the processor line Core i7 Extreme Edition, available as an option, allowed the engineers to the U.S. company to make the CPU clock speed of 4.5 GHz, as stated, is the highest for a mobile chip.
In addition, ORIGIN EON 17-S is the owner of graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M and is positioned as the most powerful laptop with mobile processors under this brand.
Specifications Model EON17-S are as follows:
- 17,3-inch Full HD-display, LED backlight, 16:9, 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Removable top cover ORIGIN
- Processor Intel Core i5/i7 second generation
- Increasing the operating frequency of CPU Core i7 Extreme Edition to 4.5 GHz thanks to technology Turbo Boost
- Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M 1,5 GB or 2 GB GTX485M
- Four slots for RAM modules Dual Channel DDR3 1333 MHz or 32 GB of Dual Channel DDR3 1600 MHz 16 Hz
- HDMI-and optical digital outputs
- Interface USB 3.0 and E-SATA-ports
ORIGIN PC EON17-S Laptop is offered at a price of $1,759.