Pioneer HDJ-500T-K Multi-Function DJ Headphones
Pioneer has announced a new model of overhead headphones called “Pioneer HDJ-500T-K” for Europe and North America. The device is equipped with a microphone, remote control and an elongated cable designed to connect to various media devices.
The new Pioneer HDJ-500T-K headphones come supplied with two interchangeable cords: a 1.2m-3m coiled cord for DJ purposes and a 1m straight cord with a microphone located on the cable that allows users to answer incoming calls when connected to a smartphone.
Like most DJ’s headphones the HDJ-500T features a 60-degree rotation arm structure on the right headphone combined with a flexible headband maintaining side pressure for single ear monitoring. And fitted with a pair of 40mm driver unit tuned for low and mid-range frequencies.
They come in a range of colors such as black with red accents, black with silver accents and a sleek white with a silver accent. You can read more about them over at the Pioneer DJ official site on this link but they are a winner in our books and a steal at $145! You can expect to pick them up in May so sit tight until then.
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 5 Hz-28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45
- Maximum power input: 2000 mW
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Driver Units: 40 mm dia. dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in) for side mount coil cord
- 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated) for straight cord
- Weight: 195 g (not incl. cord)
- Included: 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m)
- 1 m straight cord with microphone