TrapCall iPhone App released; now track blocked or unknown private numbers
201 days is what has taken Apple to give the go-ahead TrapCall, an application created by Tel Tech Systems Inc. TrapCall that lets us know all those numbers that we refer to as hidden in our iPhone. The TrapCall application is free, but must pay $5 monthly to use the service. According to its developers they said that worth it, because it is the only application in the world that can achieve unlock private numbers.
The tracking operation is easy, When we get one of private number calls, press the power button twice for TrapCall is to launch. In a few seconds, the service will send the call to the unprotected telephone number along with the name and address of the caller (if available) by SMS or a push notification.
We leave a video so you can see how it works. Check out the below video,
You might also like
- iOS 7.1 Beta 5 challenges Evasi0n Jailbreak; closing more exploits
- GreenPois0n Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak Tool for iOS 5.1.1 Devices released
- Google Nexus X compared to iPhone 6, Nexus 5, Note 3 and more on Video
- Whited00r custom firmware for old iPhones and iPod brings iOS 7 feature
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6 with 5.5″ & 4.7″ Retina Display unveiled; Specs, Price and Release Date
- Apple iPhone 5S Vs HTC One Vs Samsung Galaxy S4