Verizon confirms the 4G LTE Network Outage; Working for a Fix on the Network Down
Just a few hours away from the official release of Big reds next flagship 4G LTE Smartphone Smaung Droid Charge, Verizon 4G network is facing network issues and has gone down that 4G users have been using on 12Mbps.
According to Verizon, Verizon has detected the problem and the Company is working for a fix to the LTE network issue. Verizon assures that the problem will be fixed as soon as possible and tghey have determined the cause of the network outage.
In the statement made regarding to the Issue says as below:
* 4G LTE Smartphones will still be able to make calls.
* Customers are temporarily unable to activate any 4G LTE devices.
* Please note: Customers may experience a 1XRTT data connection during this time.
* After determining the cause of our 4G LTE network connection issue, we are continuing to work to restore connections.
* We expect to see the network restore on a market-by-market basis. Timing and additional details will be provided as they become available.