Zotac Z68 miniITX Motherboards introduced at Computex 2011
Range of compact motherboards manufactured by Zotac, should soon be replenished with two new models in the form-factor mini-ITX. New items will be known under the names Z68 GT430 ITX-WiFi and Z68ITX-WiFi.
Interestingly, in the model specification Z68 GT430 ITX-WiFi is built-in video card, entry-level NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, which can be used instead of integrated into the processor Intel Sandy Bridge graphic. Moreover, this adapter even has its own port DVI, while the other video outputs (one DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort), provide the functionality of the integrated graphics.
In addition, the characteristics Z68 GT430 ITX-WiFi include two SO-DIMM slots for DDR3 memory modules and the system of active cooling for the chipset and the GeForce GT 430, and the module Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, a pair of SATA 6.0 Gbps ports and SATA 3.0 Gbps, plus a total of four slots USB 3.0. There is also an eSATA port and a built-in 7.1-channel audio chip and the board itself had already appeared in Japan at a price equivalent to $ 295.
With regard to the model Z68ITX-WiFi, it is equipped with passive cooling system, two slots for DDR3 memory and an expansion slot PCI-Express x16 discrete graphics under, as well as the module Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n and the network connector Gigabit Ethernet. Among other things, there is a two port SATA 6.0 Gbps and SATA 3.0 Gbps, plus the same quartet of USB 3.0, and in the number of video outputs include Mini DisplayPort connector and a pair of ports, HDMI. “The price issue” in this case is $ 244.
- New ZOTAC® Z68-ITX WiFi series mini-ITX platforms
- Intel® Z68 Express chipset
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core processor family compatible (i3, i5 & i7)
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 430 GPU w/1GB DDR3
- 2 x DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM slots
- Support up to 16GB memory
- Dual DVI, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
- PCI Express x4 (open-end) expansion
- 1 mSATA slot
- 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s
- 2 SATA 3.0 Gb/s
- RAID 0, 1, 0+1 & 5 support
- 1 eSATA 3.0 Gb/s
- 4 USB 3.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin header)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin headers)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Hardware accelerated Blu-ray playback ready
- Dolby® TrueHD & DTS-HDTM Master Audio bitstream capable
- Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
- 8-channel high-definition audio
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 compliant
- Onboard 802.11n WiFi
- Lucid Virtu software bundle
- Mini-ITX form factor