Dungeon Siege 3 release date on May 31; System requirements Review here
Dungeon Siege 3 is officially received a North American release date. Obsidian developed the dungeon crawler hit shelves on May 31, and publisher Square Enix has detailed a number of retailer-exclusive pre-order bonuses to entice players.
Most pre-orders include a number of in-game items, although both Walmart and Steam offer more tangible bonuses. Walmart is offering a Dungeon Siege mini-comic by Dark Horse and a mini Prima strategy guide. Meanwhile, those who pre-order on Steam will receive free single-player version of the original Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2.
For now, it seems that the first two Dungeon Siege titles will be exclusive to those who pre-order the game. Whether they are offered for individual purchase in the future is “still under internal discussion” at Square Enix. See the distribution of the pre-order of each retailer bonuses after the break.
Dunegon Siege 3 will be released on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you plan on purchasing the PC version you will require the following minimum spec:
Dungeon Seige 3 Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: 2.6GHz or better
- Memory: – 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 256MB DirectX 9 3D video card with Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI Radeon X1800 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required
- Hard Drive: 4 GB for full installation
- Other: Broadband Internet Connection required for multiplayer gameplay
Dungeon Siege 3 Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5 750 2.67 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard disk space: 4 GB for full installation
- Video: ATI Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GTX 260
- DirectX: DirectX9