Acer Aspire One Happy 2 Netbook Release date soon; Priced as $270, pre-order now
Acer’s new Aspire One Happy 2 netbooks feature four fun colors, Intel Atom N570 processors, 10.1-inch displays, and 8 hours of battery life. Acer has launched a Netbook that is configured and priced well, but is offered in colours associated with milkshake names. The exotic colours are Banana Cream, Strawberry Yoghurt, Blueberry Shake and Papaya Milk, with textured liquid droplet graphic design.
Acer’s Aspire One Happy line of netbooks have already shipped in Europe, but now people in the U.S. will be getting the good vibes as well. The Aspire One Happy 2, a series of stylish netbooks in four pastel colors, is being brought to the U.S. for the first time.
The Happy 2 netbooks feature an upgraded hardware and are powered by the Intel Atom N570 dual core processor for swifter performance. This 10.1? LED backlit netbook packs in 320GB storage space. With up to 8 hours of battery life, its dual OS provides users the choice between Windows 7 starter and Android operating system.
The Aspire One Happy 2 pre installs applications which allow users to experience various functions. It has been outfitted with a comfortable keyboard just like its predecessor. The built-in Acer Crystal Eye camera enables viewing clear images and also experience microphone chat. At 1.25kgs, its 10.1-inch WSVGA high-brightness display has 16:9 aspect ratio alongside support for Bluetooth 3.0+HS.
- Intel Atom Dual-Core Processor N570
- Windows 7 Starter with Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- 10.1? WSVGA LED-backlit Display
- Mobile Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- 1GB DDR3 Memory, 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 3x USB 2.0 Ports
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Built-In 0.3MP Webcam
- 3-cell Li-ion Battery (2200 mAh); 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
- Up to 4-hours for 3-cell; Up to 8-hours Battery Life for 6-cell
- Weight: 2.87 lbs. or 1.3 kg (system unit only)
- Colors: Banana Cream, Blueberry Shake, Papya Milk and Strawberry Yogurt
When the Happy 2 launches the netbook will cost either $269.99 or $299.99 depending on whether you want 3-cell or a 6-cell battery. Right now prominent online retailer Amazon has the Happy 2 available in all it’s colors for pre-order, get your’s here on Amazon.com.