Fujifilm has unveiled new addition to its camera lineup, dubbed FinePix F600 EXR is a digital camera with 16MP EXR-CMOS sensor. The camera is a compact unit and promises to define new picture taking possibilities for compact cameras.
The camera features EXR Auto with Motion Detection Capability to reduce the blurring on your subject in some lighting and integrated GPS. The GPS is more usable other than a geotag images and features a Landmark Navigator feature that will help the photographer find their exact location. The GPS mode shows you where famous landmarks are in relation to the user’s current position. When it comes to the Lens, it is a 15x optical zoom wide-angle with intelligent digital zoom mode and is the 35mm equivalent of a 24-360mm lens. The intelligent zoom will make sure the sharpness when it is used for better quality.
The camera sensor is a backside illuminated CMOS unit with better performance even in low kight. The intelligence work on when the subject is moving and will change ISO and settings automatically to reduce blur. the camera has 3 inch rear LCD display. You can grab the device right now from Amazon for a price of $349.95 with a free shipping offer.
The Fujifilm FinePix F600 EXR Key Features:
- 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor with new EXR Auto mode and Motion Detection technology
- Landmark Navigator
- 5x optical zoom covering 24 – 360mm (35mm equivalent) plus 2x Intelligent Digital zoom
- Motion Panorama 360 mode (seamless)
- Rubberised body coating (Black color only)
- Raw file format (RAF)
- SD, SDHC and SDXC card compatibility. 33MB internal memory
- P, A, S, M exposure modes for creativity plus Scene modes
- Pro Low-Light and Pro Focus advanced shooting modes
- Full HD (1080p) movie capture
- Photobook Assist function
- Film simulation modes