Motorola XT531 Smartphone and Specs official for China, Europe and Latin America; Releasing in August
Motorola XT531 is a mid range Smartphone that will be released this month in china and this fall in Latin America and Europe, the Smartphone with a curvy design will be known as Motorola Fire in Europe while it will be known as the Motorola Spice XT in Latin America. Unfortunately no idea if the affordable Smartphone will land in the US.
The Smartphone that employees 800MHz processor also features a 3.5″ display, 5MP camera with flash, microSD card slot and all other usual connectivity options including Wi-Fi b/g/n. Motorola XT531 also offers unique personalization options through the Moto Switch user interface that enables users to switch between friend and work-centric modes depending on what they’re doing. One of the noticeable part of the feature is the Battery that is 1540mAh and will offer 8 hours of talk time and 28 days of standby, even with 3G left on. Certainly, the Smartphone is running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
In China, consumers in Hong Kong and Taiwan will have access to Motorola’s SHOP4APPS service, besides Android Market. In some Asian Markets, this Smartphone will be available in Dual-SIM version starting this fall.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dual-band HSDPA/Quad-band EDGE
- 3.5″ HVGA display with capacitive multi-touch
- 5MP camera with auto-focus and built in flash
- Front-facing VGA camera for video call, chat and sharing
- Moto Switch UI allows users to shift to different modes
- 800MHz chipset
- 512MB onboard memory
- MicroSD card slot expandable up to 32GB
- Access to Google Apps (Mapping, Voice Turn-by-Turn Directions, 360 Mapping, Google Talk™, Browsing)
- FM Radio with RDS support
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- E-compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer
- LED notifications
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 1540mAh battery, up to 8 hours of talk time and 28 days in standby in 3G mode