Velocity Micro to release Cruz T408 and T410 Gingerbread Tablets; Specs and Price
Velocity Micro has introduced two new Android tablets named Velocity Micro Cruz T410 and Cruz T408 that running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Cruz T410 is a 10 inch device while the Cruz T408 comes with 8 inch display and both will only cost under $300.
The both devices are powered by 1GHz Cortex A8 processors and features Front facing cameras, WiFi connectivity with 802.11n, full versions of QuickOffice and Angry Birds Rio.
Velocity Micro Cruz T410 has been priced at $299.99 while the Cruz T408 is priced at $239.99 and both tablet are expected to release by the end of September.
Key features and specs of both the Cruz T408 and T410 include:
- Ultra responsive capacitive touch screens
- 1GHz Cortex A8 processors
- Front facing cameras
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- A premium software suite including full versions of Angry Birds Rio and QuickOffice™
- Content via Amazon Kindle™ for Android
- Downloadable Apps from the Amazon Appstore preinstalled – access to thousands of pretested applications
- A fully licensed version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Android™ version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1-year parts and labor warranty with premium 100% US-based, non-tiered support