Verizon releases 2.3 Gingerbread Update for LG Revolution
LG Revolution 4G is powered by a single-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor features a 4.3-inch WVGA screen, a 5-megapixel auto-focus snapper with LED flash on the back and a 1.3MP camera up front, a microSD card slot.
If you are Revolution user, expect the notification for the update soon, so keep an eye on your device. You can also check the update manually if you are not patient enough, to do that just go to phone’s Menu > Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check New. The new update will bring many new features anyway, and list of the enhancements are below:
- The cursor has been reshaped for easier text editing.
- List menu force close issue has been resolved.
- Issues have been fixed involving proper connectivity through the HDMI cable.
- Data now works correctly when toggling in Airplane mode.”
Email & Messaging
- Email folders will now display in the correct order.
- The maximum attachment size is now set correctly, even when the Exchange service is configured with unlimited size attachments.
- Messages can now be stored on the SIM card. View these messages through the Settings menu, “Manage SIM card messages.”
- Correctly set Out of Office without having to set a start or end time.
- The popup message asking to delete accounts when changing the SIM card now displays correctly.
If you have already updated your device, feel free to share your experience with us.