Samsung ships SUR40 multi-touch table with Surface 2.0; Pricing $8,400
Samsung is finally ready to ship its SUR40 multi-touch table which was first unveiled at CES 2011 and displayed at 2012 CES. The tablet with massive display features world’s largest piece of Gorilla Glass for protection.
The SUR40 multi-touch table has 40-inch Full HD 1080p LCD display and running on Microsoft’s second-generation platform called Surface 2.0 along with its own PixelSense touchscreen technology. The display can be either placed on tablet or mounted on a wall vertically. The device uses PicxelSense to recognize finger-touches that senses the more than 50 simultaneous touches on the surface.
The Samsung SUR40 multi-touch table is powered by an AMD-based Windows 7 machine under the hood and there is surface 2.0 SDK for developers to create apps for the table. Never think everyone can afford it since it’s starting price is $8,400 only for the tabletop and $9,049 with matching stand. The Samsung SUR40 multi-touch table will be shipping starting this month. Check out video below before you leave.
You might also like
- Ideum Platform 32 & Platform 46 Android Multitouch Coffee Tables; Specs and Price
- Lenovo Horizon 2S and 2e are Massive “All-in-One” Tablets; Spec and Price
- 13.3″ Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro with Built-in Projector announced; Specs and Price
- Google releases New Android Lollipop Developer Preview and SDK
- LG Smart HOM-BOT SQUARE Vacuum Cleaner announced ahead of CES 2014
- Sony announces Vaio Tap 11 Windows 8 Tablet PC