Verizon Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX Release Date and Price confirmed
Verizon’s Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX has finally been confirmed to be released on January 26th, the Smartphone winch was unveiled at CES 2012 is coming with some fix and beefed battery. As expected the Smartphone carries a price tag of $299.99 on usual 2 year contract.
Basically, the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX is identical to the Droid RAZR other than new long lasting Battery of 3,300 mAh battery. According to Motorola the DROID RAZR MAXX should offer up to 21 hours of talktime, the Smartphone may seem a little more chunkier than its predecessor though. RAZR loses its camera “bump” and instead runs relatively flat down the back panel.
If you are not willing to pay an extra $100 for the DROID RAZR MAXX, you have the DROID RAZR for $199 that Verizon dropped the price recently, but note that more you pay the more you get the talktime.
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Powerful 3300 mAh battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable – customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory – 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD card pre-installed