ASUS N76, N56 and N46 Notebooks to be unveiled at Milano Design Week; Specs revealed
More details on ASUS new N series laptops that include ASUS N76, N56 and N46 have been revealed. The specs details for the laptops which were shown up at the CES 2012 have been scarce but fortunately part of the Asus Milan DesignWeek 2012 , NotebookItalia has given a quick preview.
The ASUS N series is coming with Aluminum frame with variety of finishes for various surfaces and the cover has brushed finish while base is satin finish. The laptop with high-end will feature a touchpad with soft-feel surface. The device will also be featuring ASUS SonicMaster that offers an exhilarating audio, achieving sound excellent performance with dedicated external subwoofer.
According to the reports, the new ASUS N76, N56 and N46 Series laptops with a 17.3, 15.6 and 14 inches screen respectively will be powered by Intel Ivy Bridge processor and feature 8GB of DDR3 1333 MHz RAM, up to 1TB HDD space, a Blu-ray or DVD combo drive and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 635m GPU. The Notebook will also feature HD webcam and run on optional Microsoft Windows 7 OS range from Home Basic to Ultimate 64 bit.
Other features include Super Hybrid Engine II that reduces the power consumption and longer battery life, and Instant On which will help the system resume from standby only in 2 seconds. There is complete specs more based on the ASUS N56, unfortunately pricing for any of these models is not available, but stay tuned.
- Intel Core i7-2670QM, Intel Core and Intel Core i5-2450M/2430M i3-2350M/2330M Processors
- Intel HM65 Express
- up to 8GB DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM
- 15.6 inch, 16:9 HD (1366×768) / HD + (1600×900) / Full HD (1920×1080) LED Backlight Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 635m, with 2 GB of DDR3 VRAM
- 2.5 inch SATA 1TB 5400rpm from 750GB 5400rpm/7200rpm, 500GB 5400rpm/7200rpm
- Optical Drive: DVD, Blu-Ray
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS, LAN 10/100/1000
- audio jacks, VGA, Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, RJ45, HDMI, 3in1 card reader
- Audio: Bang & Olufsen ICEpower SonicMaster
- 6 cell 5200mAh Battery and 56Whrs
- Dimensions: 37.9 x 26.1 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic
- HD camera