HP EliteBook 8470p and 8570p Laptops announced; Release Date and Price
HP has announced a series of notebooks and ultrabook and among them Elitebook 8470p and 8570p are powerful notebook with HP’s EliteBook hardcore construction and both will come with Inte’s 3rd generation Ivy Bridge processor inside. The laptos will also support Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 plus vPro technology for remote access.
There are also other two models on EliteBook that include 2570p as well as the 2170p in this newest lineup from HP will come in a stylish chassis. There are several optional battery support that lasts even up to 36 hours on an 8470p configuration. The laptops will be available optional a 14 or 15.6 inch display while the the 2570p and the 2170p models have 11 and 12-inch displays.
This lineup give you the option of either UMA or performance discrete graphics. The laptops will also feature high quality audio with SRS Premium Sound PRO and storage options include between SSD or SED disk drives and an upgrade pay with dual hard-drive support. The HP EliteBook 8470p and 8570p notebooks will start at the price of $899 and release date expected to be June 4.
You might also like
- HP EliteBook Folio Ultrabook unveiled; Release Date to be in October
- 2016 HP Spectre x360 15.6, 13.3 Models with Skylake CPU announced; Specs and Price
- HP launches 2016 Pavilion x2 with optional Skylake Processor and up to 8GB of RAM; Specs and Price
- HP Sprout All-in-One PC scans real-world objects; Specs and Price
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro launched with Intel Core M-5Y70 Broadwell CPU; offers 9 hours of battery life
- Asus launches AsusPro BU201 Business Ultrabook; offered with Core i5 or i7 CPU