LG 27″ IPS277L and 23″ IPS237L IPS7 Series Monitors with MHL; releasing soon
LG has announced a couple of high resolution monitors with LED IPS technology. The displays named LG IPS277L and IPS237L are 27 and 23 inch IPS7 Series displays that promise high-quality graphics technology used on its big-screen TV range. The monitors are just beautiful in its design with edge to edge view.
The LG IPS277L and IPS237L displays are coming with ports like MHL-HDMI for easier access to your mobile phones and tablets via this big screens, and offers 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD resolution with a 5ms response times and 250 nit brightness.
With1.2 mm thick on the edges, displays are on very skinny bezel that gives the Monitors an alluring look. The Monitors as a whole are 14.1mm deep, and has a trim metallic stands. The LG IPS277L and IPS237L monitors are built with full capacitive touch-buttons and capable to recharge your smartphones or tablets connected via MHL port.
When it comes to pricing and global availability of the LG IPS277L and IPS237L, it is still a mystery. But all what we know is Korea, China and Hong Kong will be the first to get the IPS7 Series displays.
You might also like
- LG unveils 34″ UltraWide 34UC98, 27″ 27UD68, 27UD88 4K Monitors and LG Gram 15 15Z960
- LG announces 29″ EA93 and 23″ EA83 Touch and non-touch Monitors
- LG ET83 23″ Touchscreen Monitor unveiled; releasing in November
- HP to release Pavilion 23tm and Envy 23 Touch Monitors
- HP introduces Envy 27, Pavilion 20xi- 27xi, U160, x2401 and ProDisplay LED Monitors
- Dell launches Dell 55 and UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitors