Nokia releases Belle FP2 with imaging updates for 808 PureView
Nokia has started to roll out the Bell FP2 update for its last generation Nokia Symbian smartphones. The update is coming with several enhancements and features. The update will be seeding to smartphones including 701, 700 and 603. The Nokia 808 PureView will be getting some extra features in favor of its 41MP camera. The update will deliver exclusive imaging and gallery features.
The new Belle FP2 update features will bring the following special features for Nokia 808 PureView:
- New button in Creative mode to reset the settings with a single click.
- Access to more functions when you open your images from the Gallery widget on your home screen – swipe through other images, zoom, share, edit, and send images faster.
- Gallery Grid view when you have the phone in landscape
- The update bring ability to show more information about your images, such as image resolution, ISO value, white balance setting, and file size, and the location. When you are connected online, single click takes you to Nokia Maps where the photo was taken.
- Now you can select and delete multiple photos in Gallery Grid
The update also brings some other new features like video editing app called Video Pro. Other feature will also available for other Nokia devices. The features include browser (version 8.3) with better HTML5 support, a “new and significantly faster keyboard” and Nokia Car Mode.
The update has started to roll out worldwide, but it may delay based on your region and carriers. Using Software Update app, you can check if the update for you device is available or not.