BlackBerry Z10 Specs; featuring 2GB RAM
RIM seems to be almost ready to launch its next flagship smartphone with most anticipated BlackBerry 10 OS on board and we have already seen leaked images as well as rumors regarding its features. Even though the device was early known as L-Series, recent report says the device will be known as BlackBerry Z10. Getting closer to its launch, more details about its specs are revealed, not official though.
You may have already heard that the device will have a 4.2-inches screen with 1280×768 resolution and removable battery as well as 4G LTE connectivity and now we have a list of other possible features.
- Processor: Dual Core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470; Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (US and Canada)
- Radio: Quad Band HSPA / UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz); Quad Band GSM / GPRS (850/900/1800MHz); Quad Band LTE Bands 2,4,5,13,17 (700, 850,1700, 1900MHz)
- Display: 4.2-inch; 1280×768; 356PPI; 24 Bit Color; 15:9 ratio
- Camera: 8MP Auto Focus; 2MP Front Facing; Flash; 1080p Video Recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM; 16GB Internal Storage; Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4 & 5GHz
- GPS: Autonomous; A-GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable
- Sensors: Ambient Light Detector; Accelerometer; Magnetometer; Gyroscope; Face Detect for phone calls
- Connectivity: NFC; microUSB; microHDMI-Out; Bluetooth 4.0 LE (low energy)
The BlackBerry Z10 was apparently confirmed to have a 2GB RAM through BBIN.in, which stated that everything is confirmed except the processors. Interestingly, when the BlackBerry 10 devices go on sale after the announcement on January 30, users will not face lack of applications, RIM is expected to launch the OS with 70,000 apps ready to rock in the screen. Are you waiting for the BlackBerry 10 devices?