Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q Gaming Monitor; Specs and Price
Gamers, Asus has something very surprising for you at this CES which the company claims, the first WQHD-resolution monitor with NVIDIA’s G-SYNC technology. The monitor named Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q boasts a very high refresh rates.
Asus ROG ( Republic of Gamers ) SWIFT PG278Q sports a 27-inch display with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 16.7 million colors, a brightness of 350cd/m2 and a pixel pitch of 0.233mm. For connectivity, the display has two USB 3.0 ports and the stand can be adjusted at +20 ~ 5 degree tilt and offers pivot, swivel, and height adjustment. The monitor is compatible with VESA wall mount.
The monitor offers a refresh rate of 120+ Hz and a 1ms response time. Furthering the features, Asus has added NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and Asus’s own GamePlus technology. The ROG SWIFT PG278Q monitor also offers OSD overlay and a timer feature on the monitor. The monitor features different crosshairs that gamers can choose from to best suit the game. On the other hand, the timer lets gamers track the time during strategy games.
The new Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q gaming monitor is priced at $799 and the release date is set to Q2 2014, and availability starting from Asian Pacific, European and North America markets.
- Display: 27-inch WQHD 2560 × 1440 (16:9)
- Narrow 6mm bezel designed for multi-monitor setups
- Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
- Brightness: 350cd/m²
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Refresh Rate: Over 120 Hz
- Response Time: 1ms (GTG)
- Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Stand Adjustments: tilt (+20° ~ -5°), swivel (+60° ~ -60°), pivot (90° clockwise), height adjustment (0 ~ 120mm)
- VESA-wall mountable (100 × 100mm)
- Special ASUS Features: GamePlus and 5-way joystick OSD navigation
Buy Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q Gaming Monitor now for $675.19
You might also like
- Flexible Displays to go mainstream starting next year, Researcher
- LG announces 29″ EA93 and 23″ EA83 Touch and non-touch Monitors
- HP to release Pavilion 23tm and Envy 23 Touch Monitors
- LG unveils 34″ UltraWide 34UC98, 27″ 27UD68, 27UD88 4K Monitors and LG Gram 15 15Z960
- Dell launches 30-inch UltraSharp UP3017Q 4K OLED Monitor; pricing $4999
- Dell launches Dell 55 and UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitors