Google Nexus 6P is back in Stock in Europe while users report Microphone and Camera malfunctions
It has been a while since Nexus 6P was launched but availability of the device has made some confusion since it went on sale back in October. Now it seems that the device is back in stock and can be bought via Google Play Store.
Now the device is available across Europe and according to reports, customers in Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal, the Netherlands can buy the device and this should be the case for other EU countries as well where Google Play Store section for devices is available.
In terms of specs, Google Nexus 6P is manufactured by Huawei and comes powered by Quad-core 1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 and Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810. The device has 12.3 MP camera which is capable of shooting videos at 2160p @30fps, 720p@240fps. There is also a secondary camera of 8 MP that shoots videos @ 720p @30fps.
As for the price, Huawei exus 6P is priced €649 for 32GB version while €799 for 128GB model.
However, you may not want to buy the device yet, because customers who have already bought Nexus 6P have faced some bugs. According to the reports, the other person on the call is unable to hear them properly. This reportedly happens in regular voice calls and also in VoIP calls. The issue seems to be widespread and users have posted about the similar problems on several forums including Google Forums, xda-developers, and reddit. Some users have also reported some camera malfunctions that their rear glass has spontaneously cracked, affecting the rear camera. Fortunately, Google is aware of the bug and should release fixes soon.
You might also like
- Google’s HTC Nexus 9, Motorola Nexus 6 official; Specs and Price
- Microsoft Stores to sell Lumia 950, 950 XL starting Nov 26th; now available for testing
- Intel upgrades NUC mini Desktops with 6th Gen Skylake Processors
- Vienna, BlackBerry’s new QWERTY Android device leaked
- Mozilla Firefox for iOS devices released; now available for download
- How to download and install Android Apps via PC from Google Play Store & Mobogenie