BlackBerry Priv for AT&T gets its first Software Update
It has been a while since BlackBerry launched its first Android device and the company released first software update for unlocked Priv early this month but users on carriers like AT&T have been in the queue since then. The good news is the firstupdate for AT&T BlackBerry Priv is now rolling out.
The update is essentially the same one which was released early this month. Theupdate should bring the following improvements and fixes to the devices
- An improved camera: We’re implemented a number of tweaks that improve the speed of our camera app, and re-tuned it for better low-light image quality.
- Better performance: We’ve also tweaked the PRIV’s software to improve overall system performance.
- Improved stability: The update further includes a number of adjustments designed to improve device reliability and reduce instances of crashing and freezing.
- Enhanced security: Lastly, the release includes December’s security patches – rest easy knowing your device is protected against the latest Android security threats.
Other changes include new camera filters, increased DTEK notification options, keyboard tweaks and WhatsApp support for Hub & Contacts apps.
The update is 475 MB in size and if you haven;t yet got the notification for the update, you can go to your device’s settings and perform a manual check for the update.
You might also like
- Vienna, BlackBerry’s new QWERTY Android device leaked
- Moto X Style started getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
- OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X Invite-Free Open Sales begin
- GFXBench reveals OnePlus mini specs; to feature Full HD 4.6″ Display and Snapdragon 810 CPU
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date mid-March; to feature ‘lowlight’ Camera, Pressure-Sensitive Display and microSD Slot- WSJ