First Image of the 4th Gen Motorola Moto X leaks
Motorola seems to be already working on next gen Moto X and an apparent image of the device has been leaked. The device seems to follow a completely new form factor with premium metal design and the camera positioned under a protective glass.
All what you can figure out from the pic is the camera, dual LED flash, speaker grille and Motorola logo etched on the metal body. Other than than that, we can only assume what lies under the hood and I would leave that to you at least till more specs details emerge.
You might also like
- HTC One X9 poses for the camera in its full glory
- Moto X Style started getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
- Samsung launches 128 GB PRO Plus microSD Cards
- LG G3 to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update very soon; releases Open Source Code
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date mid-March; to feature ‘lowlight’ Camera, Pressure-Sensitive Display and microSD Slot- WSJ