Gamevice, Lightning-equipped Gamepad for iPhone 6 and 6S
If you are hardcore gamer and own an iPhone, you must already have a gamepad. While majority of the gamepads available in the market pairs with the phone via Bluetooth which enables bakcward and forward compatibility, here comes a new one but this time the gamepad is equipped with Lightning and available for purchase at Apple’s online and physical stores.
Other than the connectivity features, the gamepad called Gamevice is a lot similar to conventional gamepad available for iDevices. When it comes to control layout, the gamepad offers a joystick on each side, a D-Pad on the left, four buttons on the right, as well as trigger and bumper buttons on both sides.
The Gamevice has a collapsible design which you should find perfect on the go and also offers a 400mAh battery, four LED battery level indicators, a microUSB port for charging purposes, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Gamevice gamepad is compatible with the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 6S as well as iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6S Plus. The device is priced at $99.95, that is a bit expensive compared to typical game controller for iPhone but you get a beautiful and easy-to-carry gamepad on the go for that price.
The company also offers similar controller for the iPad mini and iPad Air model is expected to hit the market in the coming month.
You might also like
- 60beat introduces GamePad controller for iOS Devices; Pricing $50
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Gaming Controller for iOS 7 Devices launched
- SteelSeries unveils lon Bluetooth Gaming Controller for Smartphones and Tablets
- Microsoft Lumia 550 goes on sale in Europe and the US; pricing $139
- Mozilla Firefox for iOS devices released; now available for download