GFXBench reveals OnePlus mini specs; to feature Full HD 4.6″ Display and Snapdragon 810 CPU
Flagship Asian mobile brand OnePlus may be preparing yet another monster but this time a mini model of its flagship Android smartphone OnePlus 2. The device has been listed on GFXBench with potential specifications.
According to the GFXBench, the OnePlux mini (not official name) should copy the complete hardware package of OnePlus 2 flagship. Despite a compact 4.6-inch display, it is still a beast and offers Full 1080p HD resolution, that should give Z5 Compact a run for its money.
Other specs include Snapdragon 810 with its octa-core CPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. According to GFXBench listing, the camera is 12MP, but you should know that the quoted 4,160 x 3,120 pixels add up to 13MP, so the cam also comes from its big brother, as does the 5MP front-facer. Unfortunate, GFXBench hasn’t listed anything about its battery capacity but considering the tech spec, the battery juice should definitely go above 3000mAh.
You should definitely have some thoughts about the next mini flagship, feel free to share it with us via the comment section below.
You might also like
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime launched in India; Specs and Price
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date mid-March; to feature ‘lowlight’ Camera, Pressure-Sensitive Display and microSD Slot- WSJ
- Moto X Style started getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
- Microsoft Lumia 850 aka Honjo leaked in full rendered Image
- OnePlus joins Foxconn to manufacture devices in India