Leak: Blackberry Priv headed to T-Mobile with January 26th release date
Currently only AT&T sells the BlackBerry Priv in the US while many customers on other carriers might be wondering if it will ever make it to their carriers. Well it seems that the device will at least make it to T-Mobile.
PhoneArena has managed to grab a copy of T-mobile’s internal calendar with the launch of a device called BlackBerry Venice, which is not a surprise as that is the codename for the Priv. According to the calendar, the device will be released on the carrier on January 26.
BlackBerry Priv is the company’s first Android device and old BlackBerry fans may want to try the device. T-Mobile customers can still get a device unlocked directly from BlackBerry’s online store but it is a bit steep at $699.99 or you may wait till the date mentioned above and T-Mobile may offer the device on contract or give you an upgrade plan with less burden attached to it.
You might also like
- BlackBerry Priv for AT&T gets its first Software Update
- Vienna, BlackBerry’s new QWERTY Android device leaked
- More Details on LG G5 emerge; to feature secondary Display, Magic Slot
- E Fun Nextbook Flexx 9A, 10A, 11A Windows 10 and Ares 11A Android Tablets announced; Specs and Price in Tow
- Smartisan T2 Android Smartphone launches in China; Specs and Price