LG launches 8.3″ G Pad II LTE with SD615 SoC in Korea
CES hasn’t yet started but LG is not waiting and has already begun taking the wrap off of its new devices. The new addition to its portfolio is LG G Pad II, an 8.3-inch tablet with stylus to scribble on it.
Spec-wise the tab is a mid-end device powered by a Snapdragon 615 chipset and 2 GB of RAM. The G Pad sports a display with 1920 x 1200 pixels of resolution. The device also features 16GB expandable memory, an 8 MP rear camera and a 2 MP selfie cam.
For connectivity, the device features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS as well as 4G LTE for fast mobile internet. The tablet packs a moderate 4,800 mAh battery
The G Pad II runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and measures 216.8×126.5×8.8mm and weighs in at 366g.
The new LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE release date is set to December 23 and will be available in Korea via local wireless carrier LG U+. Pricing is yet to be revealed by the company.
You might also like
- CHUWI Vi8 Plus, cheapest quad-core Windows 10 tablet; Specs, Price and Availability
- Huawei Mate 8 gets through FCC; expected to hit the US shortly after CES 2016
- Sprint LG G4 gets Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
- LG unveils 34″ UltraWide 34UC98, 27″ 27UD68, 27UD88 4K Monitors and LG Gram 15 15Z960
- Best Windows 8.1 Tablets under $200 (2014)
- Find the Convertible Laptop that best suits your needs [Infographic]