Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100 Digital Camera with 1-inch Sensor surfaces ahead of CES 2016
We are getting closer and closer to CES 2016 and naturally we stumble upon new gadgets. You can’t expect a CES without new line of cameras. Panasonic seems to have a bunch and details of one of its new digital camera has already surfaced. The camera dubbed Lumix DMC-TZ100 is rumored to be unveiled at CES 2016.
The camera stands out form the crowd with its 1-inch sensor in a compact body. If the leaked details are true, the camera will have a a 9.1-91mm/2.8-5.9 lens, 25-250mm equivalent on a 35mm camera.
Those are all the details we have now and the rest as you can see on the pic. There is a moderate rear LCD taking up much of the space available at the back of the camera and the viewfinder is located upper left corner of the device. I think that is right choice for majority of the people who use camera.
Panasonic has also managed to fit all the controls on this tiny camera. The announcement is expected on January 5. As a digital camera it should be capable of shooting videos as well, but not sure at what resolution the camera can shoot videos. We presume Full HD because almost all modern smartphones can shoot videos at Full HD resolution, otherwise who would want a camera like this?
You might also like
- Giroptic takes Pre-orders for 360cam Camera; pricing $499
- Panasonic Lumix CM1, a Camera turned out to be Smartphone with high-end Specs
- Polaroid Socialmatic Android Camera features built-in Printer; pricing €300
- This Canon 5DS DSLR is actually a USB Flash Drive; pricing $164
- Sony Alpha A68 Release Date and Price for the US and Canada revealed