Samsung announces CES Press Conference; no Mention of Galaxy S7
Days are reckoning for the biggest consumer electronic show, CES 2016 in early January and all the giants will participate at CES 2016 including Samsung but question is what to expect from the Korean giant despite a leaked invitation that confirmed its January 5 press conference. We have been hearing a lot of fuss about next flagship smartphone from the company, Galaxy S7, but will it unveil the device at CES 2016?
According to Samsung, nop! Samsung officially announced its January 5 conference without mentioning anything of new smartphones. That is not a surprise as rumors have already suggested February or March launch of Galaxy S7.
Samsung Galaxy S6 was also launched back in March but who knows the company might push forward the S7 announcement and might reveal the plan closer to the CES 2016 event.
You might also like
- Samsung launches 128 GB PRO Plus microSD Cards
- Samsung Galaxy A7 and A5 2016 Models on Sale in China
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date mid-March; to feature ‘lowlight’ Camera, Pressure-Sensitive Display and microSD Slot- WSJ
- First Image of the 4th Gen Motorola Moto X leaks
- HTC One X9 poses for the camera in its full glory