Samsung launches Ativ Book 9 Lite NT910S3L with Intel Skylake Processor
Samsung introduced Ativ Book a while ago but the device was not powerful enough despite its light-weight design. Now it seems that the company is set to release a new line of the laptop and this time the laptop is coming with Intel Skylake processor.
The sleek laptop Samsung Ativ Book 9 Lite NT910S3L will be offered in several color options as well. In terms of specs, the notebook is powered by 6th gen Intel Pentium 4405U processor with Intel HD 510 graphics coupled with 8 GB of RAM that should improve overall performance.
The laptop sports a 13.3-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD display and for faster performance there is also a 128GB solid state drive.
The whole package gets its juice from a 30 Whr battery. The device measures just 0.7 inches thick and weighs in at about 3 pounds, making it a relatively compact hence the name ‘Lite’.
The laptop may be headed to several markets including North America, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, and New Zealand while the current availability of the device is limited to its South Korean customers. The pricing for the laptop is also a mystery.
You might also like
- Zotac launches ZBOX MI551 mini PC with Skylake processor; Specs in tow.
- Intel upgrades NUC mini Desktops with 6th Gen Skylake Processors
- The Google Pixel C 2-in-1 Tablet hits the Play Store; pricing from $499
- HP Stream x360 Convertible Laptop unveiled; pricing $199
- Samsung Chromebook 2 XE500C12-K01 up for Pre-order; Specs and Price
- Dell’s New XPS 13 Ultrabook released; Specs and Price