Samsung launches NT900X3L, NT900X5L & NT900X3K Ultrabook Series with Skylake Processors
Samsung is going Skylake on all of its new laptop lineups and here is a bunch of laptops unveiled ahead of CES 2016 and all of them come with Intel Skylake processors and Windows 10 software.
compact and lightweight, the laptops offer high mobility as well as several power options ranging from Pentium to Core i7 Skylake processors. The 13.3-inch Samsung 900X3L is just half an inch thick and weighs in at just 1.9 pounds, while the 15-inch Samsung 900X5L weighs in at about 2.9 pounds and is about 0.6 inches thick.
According to Samsung, the company will release at least 6 different models and all of them coming with 1920 x 1080 Full HD display.
Specs of these new notebooks are as follows
- NT900X3L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X3L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X3L-K78L with Core i7-6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- NT900X5L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X5L-K38L with Core i3-6100U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- NT900X5L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
That is a lot of power inside for faster and smoother performance. A minimum of 128 GB of SSD should be enough to boost overall performance compared to devices with traditional hard drives.
Apart from Full HD display and the power under the hood, also offers a host of connectivity features including 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC card reader.
The 13-inch lineups pack 30 Whr batteries and micro HDMI ports while the 15-inch notebooks run on 39 Whr batteries as well as offering full-sized HDMI ports and mini Ethernet ports.
Samsung will also be offering a new laptop with even higher resolution screen. THe laptop named Samsung NT900X3K-K36 has a 13.3 inch, 3200 x 1800 pixel display and under the hoodthere are n Intel Core i3-5005U processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of solid state storage. And this particular model packs beefy 44 Whr battery, which should keep the device running longer despite the high resolution screen. The laptop measures 0.5 inches thick and weighing in about 2.4 pounds.
Other features include a screen that can be folded 180 degrees and a premium metal chassis. Unfortunately, the company hasn’t revealed the pricing of the new laptops or release date for other countries.
You might also like
- New Images and Video of Xiaomi Mi 5 surface; to come in several Color Options
- HTC One X9 goes official in China; Specs and Price
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta Program begins
- Samsung launches Ativ Book 9 Lite NT910S3L with Intel Skylake Processor
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro launched with Intel Core M-5Y70 Broadwell CPU; offers 9 hours of battery life