Smartisan T2 Android Smartphone launches in China; Specs and Price
Smartisan T2 is the latest addition from Hammer Technologies. The company is not as popular as many mainstream phone manufacturers but its first model dubbed Smartisan T1 was launched back in 2014 in China with highly customized Android OS just like any other Chinese manufacturers and made a splash in the smartphone market.
The new model comes with upgraded hardware and considering specs, the device is an upper mid-end smartphone with neat design and slightly resembles Apple iPhone 5 series. The device has premium metal unibody and features physical buttons beneath the display.
What makes the Smartisan T2 stand out from the crowd is definitely its software. Unlike usual Android OS, the software rocks a tile UI along with new features and custom apps.
Custom features include as follows
- Auto arrange desktop icons by color, date, or other criteria
- “Remote assistance” app that allows a friend, family member, or professional to take control of your phone to provide remote support
- Video and GIF editors
- Large font option
- Screen recording tool
- Voice Search improvements
In terms of specs, Smartisan T2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The device sports a a 4.95 inch display with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, and comes with 13 / 32 GB of built-in storage.
The phone will satisfy your photographic enthusiasm with a 13MP rear camera rear camera and 5 MP front-shooter takes care of your selfies.
On the connectivity side, the smartphone offers 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and Chinese 4G LTE network support. Powering the whole package is 2,670 mAh battery, but not sure how long it can last with such high resolution display.
Finally pricing, the Smartisan T2 is priced at 2499 yaun (about $385) and up in China and if you are wondering when the device will make it to outside the border of its home country, we will have to wait and see.
You might also like
- 2016 Sony Xperia lineups include Z6 Lite with Snapdragon 652 SoC; to release in May
- New Images and Video of Xiaomi Mi 5 surface; to come in several Color Options
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime launched in India; Specs and Price
- Is this Oppo Find 9 with 6 GB of RAM?
- First Image of the 4th Gen Motorola Moto X leaks
- Panasonic Lumix CM1, a Camera turned out to be Smartphone with high-end Specs