BLU launches Vivo 5 and Vivo XL with Octa-Core Processor; pricing $149 and up
Budget smartphone maker BLU has come up with a new Android devices packing octa-core processors and fast charging features for under $200. The new models include BLU Vivo 5 and Vivo XL. Both smartphones look good in design and pack a decent specs under the hood for that price.
The Blu Vivo 5 rocks a metal unibody design and will be offered in white/silver or gold colors. On the other hand, Vivo XL has a “liquid metal” inspired finish and will be available in silver, gold, blue, or rose gold.
The BLU Vivo 5 packs 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a microSD card slot while the Vivo XL is a bit bigger in size and packs 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, a microSD card slot. The name XL is all about its size only, under the hood as you can see is inferior to the Vivo 5.
Other specs are shared by both devices. It has support 4G LTE, 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. On the camera side, they have 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 scratch-resistant screens for protection.
The smartphones get its power from a moderate 3,150 mAh batteries and will be running on Android 5.1 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow is promised.
When it comes to pricing, definitely Vivo 5 is the expensive one in the duo at $200 and Vivo XL carries $149.
You might also like
- QDOS Q-Pic is a Bluetooth Shutter for your Phone Camera; pricing £19.99
- Blu introduces Life Pure Mini with 4.5″ HD display; pricing $249
- CES 2016: VUZE 360-degree 3D VR Camera comes with VR Goggles & Studio software; Specs and Price
- One2Touch SlimType NFC Smartphone Cover with Keyboard unveiled; pricing $39
- Letv Le Max Pro Smartphone goes official; First to Pack Snapdragon 820 and Sense ID