Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Superzoom, ELPH 360 HS Point-and-Shoot Cameras launched; Specs and Price
Canon today unveiled a series of digital camera at CES 2016. The new model comes on its PowerShot line and include both the superzoom and pocket-size point-and-shoot categories. The new models are coming with Canon’s latest processors and features that make things easier for users and here we are looking at its two new models.
First model is dubbed the PowerShot SX540 HS, which is a superzoom model and sports 50x optical zoom lens and a DIGIC 6 processor. The camera has 20-megapixel sensor and can shoot videos at 1080p @ 60fps.
The model also has a 3-inch LCD on the back while built-in NFC and WiFi make sharing photographs easier. The model is set to release in March and will carry a price tag of $400.
On the other hand PowerShot ELPH 360 HS is point-and-shooter camera. The camera features 20.2-megapixel sensor, 12x optical zoom, and Canon’s DIGIC 4+ processor. The Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS also features WiFi and NFC for connectivity and easy sharing.
The model sports a 3-inch LCD but the model can only shoot videos at 1080p @ 30fps but the camera should do the work on the go and you may not need a high-end model if you are not a serious photography enthusiasts but just need to capture your life moments with a decent resolution.
The CanonPowerShot ELPH 360 HS is priced at $210 and release date is set to February 2016.
You might also like
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100 Digital Camera with 1-inch Sensor surfaces ahead of CES 2016
- Giroptic takes Pre-orders for 360cam Camera; pricing $499
- HTC Desire Eye is a Selfie Phone with 13MP Camera, S801 Chipset
- This Canon 5DS DSLR is actually a USB Flash Drive; pricing $164
- Canon launches PowerShot ELPH 150 IS, 140 IS and 135; Specs and Price
- Sony Alpha A68 Release Date and Price for the US and Canada revealed