CES 2016: Gigabyte launches BRIX mini PC with Intel Skylake Processor
Gigabyte has launched a new mini desktop PC on its BRIX series at CES 2016. The new model will be offered with Intel’s 6th-gen processors and Intel HD 520 graphics. The new BRIX mini P is also its first mini PC to feature feature USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3 ports.
The Gigabyte BRIX mini PC can pack up to a Core i7 Skylake processor and has 2 DDR3L-1600 SODIMM slots for memory under the hood.The BRIX can be fitted with a 2.5 inch hard drive or solid state drive as well as an M.2 SSD.
The mini desktop also features a wireless card for 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 connections. And ports include mini DisplayPort, HDMI ports, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and a combo headphone and mic jack. The new system from Gigabyte measures 4.7″ x 4.4″ x 1.4″.
The mini computer also features VESA mounting Bracket which lets you mount the device at the back monitor. Unfortunately pricing for the new Gigabyte BRIX mini PC is yet to be revealed.
You might also like
- 2nd-Gen Intel Compute Stick STKMV64CC, STKM3W64CC, 364VCC packs Core M Skylake CPU; Specs in tow
- Intel upgrades NUC mini Desktops with 6th Gen Skylake Processors
- Zotac launches ZBOX MI551 mini PC with Skylake processor; Specs in tow.
- Razer Blade Stealth is a Gaming Ultrabook with Razer Core Desktop Graphics Enclosure; Specs and Price
- Gigabyte launches Aorus X7 gaming Laptop; Specs and Price