Chuwi to release Hi12 dual-booting Windows 10 tablet; specs revealed
The Chinese manufacturer Chuwi seems to be prepping a new Windows 10 tablet. Dubbed Chuwi Hi 12, is a 12-inch tablet with high-resolution display and a moderate specs under the hood. The company is known for its cheapest Windows tablets and this time the tablet seems to pack a decent specs while the price of the device is yet to be known.
Chuwi Hi 12 Windows 10 tablet slightly resonates iPad by its design while packing an Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor under the hood. The Atom x5-Z8300 is Intel’s cheapest, lowest-power CPU.
Chuwi Hi 12 sports a 12 inch, 2160 x 1440 pixel display, a 5MP camera on the back of the tablet and a 2MP front-facing camera. The tablet will come with 64GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot for up to 128GB of storage.
The whole package gets its power from a decent 11,000 mAh battery which should keep you running almost all day. The tablet can dual-boot Windows 10 and Android OS. The tablet will be offered in two different color options, champagne gold and space grey.
Unfortunately pricing and release date for the Chuwi Hi 12 are not available, but expected to go on sale in January.
You might also like
- CHUWI Vi8 Plus, cheapest quad-core Windows 10 tablet; Specs, Price and Availability
- E Fun Nextbook Flexx 9A, 10A, 11A Windows 10 and Ares 11A Android Tablets announced; Specs and Price in Tow
- LG launches 8.3″ G Pad II LTE with SD615 SoC in Korea
- Dual-OS booting Geeksphone Revolution released; pricing €222
- HP launches Envy x2 2-in-1 Tablets with Detachable Keyboard and Intel Broadwell chips
- Asus Transformer Book Duet TD300 announced; dual boot Android and Windows 8.1