Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series 2-in-1 Tablet with Thunderbolt 3 and 4K Display; Specs revealed
Dell has a series of new laptops for this CES 2016 and the company has now unveiled a new Latitude 12 7000 Series 2-in-1 tablet. The 7000 series is a business class model with powerful specs under the hood as well as aesthetic design with kickstand just like the one on Microsoft Surface Pro series. The 2-in-1 laptop slightly resembles Surface Pro in form factor and will come with Windows 10.
The model comes with two different keyboard docks and is offered with optional an Intel Core M Skylake processors.
The starting model sports 12-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel display and packs a Core m3-6Y30 processor, and 4GB of DDR3 1600 MHz RAM and 128GB of storage. But the company also offers a higher-end model with Up to a Core m7-6Y75 processor, Up to 8GB of RAM, and Up to a 3840 x 2160 pixel display.
The Latitude 12 7000 Series also features 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 as well as a microSDXC card reader. There are also two Thunderbolt 3 (USB 3.1 Type C) ports. Dell says it will also offer the tablet with optional mobile broadband and optional active pen for scribbling on the screen.
The Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series measures 1.5″ x 7.6″ x 0.3″ and weighs in just 1.6 pounds without a keyboard. The keyboard is pretty thin at 0.7-inch and with the keyboard attached the tablet weighs about 3.1 pounds.
Unfortunately there is no pricing and release date but considering the specs the 2-in-1 laptop can’t come cheap.
You might also like
- 2016 Deal: 7 Best Laptops with Skylake CPU Under $900 for Gaming and Professional Use
- New Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series Budget Windows 10 laptop goes on Sale; pricing $200
- Acer Aspire Switch 12 S 2-in-1 Tablet with 4K Display announced; Specs and Price
- Acer unveils Aspire R 13 and R 14 Convertible Laptops; price starts at $599
- Acer to release CB5-311P Chromebook with NVIDIA CPU, offers 13 hours of battery life
- HP launches 2016 EliteBook Notebooks, Folio G1, 1040 G3 and 800 G3; Specs and Price