Dell launches 30-inch UltraSharp UP3017Q 4K OLED Monitor; pricing $4999
Dell has unveiled a new ultra-wide monitor for professionals. The new model is dubbed Dell UltraSharp UP3017Q 4K OLED Monitor and as the name suggests it comes with 30-inch OLED panel that takes the color saturation and contrast ratio to new heights.
The Dell UltraSharp has an aesthetic form factor with adjustable hinge and firm stand as we as very narrow bezel that makes it suitable candidate for multi-screen setup.
The monitor offers contrast ratio of 400,000 to 1 and incredible 4K resolution (3840×2160). The monitor can reproduce 1.07 billion colors in just about 100% of the AdobeRGB color space and can respond to a color change in 0.1ms.
The Dell UltraSharp UP3017Q monitor also offers a standard VESA mount and is priced at whopping $4999 making it one of the most expensive 30-inch monitor.
You might also like
- Dell launches Dell 55 and UltraSharp 27 Ultra HD 5K Monitors
- LG unveils 34″ UltraWide 34UC98, 27″ 27UD68, 27UD88 4K Monitors and LG Gram 15 15Z960
- LG announces 29″ EA93 and 23″ EA83 Touch and non-touch Monitors
- Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q Gaming Monitor; Specs and Price
- LG unveils 24″ MP76 IPS display with super thin Bezel