Dell launches Inspiron 11 3000 Series Budget Laptop; Specs and Price
Dell has unveiled a new entry-level Windows laptop at ces 2016. The new laptop dubbed Inspiron 11 3000 Series is aimed at those who want a budget Windows 10 system. The new model will come with an Intel Braswell processor and price starts at $199.
Under the hood you get a decent specs for that price. The Inspiron 11 3000 Series is offered with up to a Pentium N3700 processor, up to 4GB of RAM, up to 128GB of solid state storage or 500GB of hard drive storage. The notebook also supports up to a dual-band 802.11ac WiFi card.
The starting model will come with a Celeron N3050 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of eMMC storage, and 802.11b/g/n WiFi. The tablet features a spill-resistant keyboard as well as a few ports which include HDMI, headset, microSD card slot, one USB 3.0 port and one USB 2.0 port.
The new model will come in different color options including blue, white, and red. The company will also offer the laptop with Ubuntu Linux in select market. Watch the hands on video below and drop your comments in the box.
You might also like
- E Fun’s first Laptops, Nextbook 14 and 11.6 announced ahead of CES 2016; Specs and Price
- HP’s 11.6″ and 13.3″ Stream Laptops join budget line; pricing from $199
- Epson to launch VS230, VS330, and VS335W Budget Projectors
- Samsung Galaxy TabPRo S Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet debuts with full Specs Details; no pricing yet
- HTC Vive Pre Virtual Reality Headset launched for Developers; Commercial model expected in April
- HP launches 2016 Pavilion x2 with optional Skylake Processor and up to 8GB of RAM; Specs and Price