HTC launches Desire 728 Dual SIM Android Smartphone in India; Specs and Price
Despite drop in HTC’s market share in the last year, the company is not yet giving up on Android devices and here comes a new one, but this time for the Indian market. The new smartphone is dubbed HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM.
The smartphone looks neat and follows HTC’s latest design pattern with camera located at the top left corner and soft finish. And Spec-wise, the phone is a mid-end device with a 5.5-inch display of 720p resolution.
Under the hood, the smartphone has a MediaTek MT6753 chipset, 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage with microSD card slot for further expansion of the storage. On the back is a 13 MP camera and there is 5MP front-facing shooter to satisfy your selfie craze.
The Desire 728 also features BoomSound stereo speakers and powering the whole package is 280mAh battery.
The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 with HTC Sense UI atop. And for connectivity apart from usual connectivity features from WiFi to Bluetooth, the device also support 4G LTE for faster mobile data.
Finally price, the HTC Desire Dual SIM carries a price tag of INR 17,990, that is about $269, which is a bit costly considering the specifications, maybe this is why HTC has bad time in the market, relatively low-end specs and high price tag. For almost same price, you could get a bit more powerful OnePlus X and Lenovo Vibe S1.
You might also like
- OnePlus adds OnePlus X Champagne Edition; Release Date Dec 22
- HTC Vive Pre Virtual Reality Headset launched for Developers; Commercial model expected in April
- HTC One X9 goes official in China; Specs and Price
- HTC Desire Eye with 13MP Front and Rear Camera and Dual-LED flash leaks
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime launched in India; Specs and Price
- OnePlus joins Foxconn to manufacture devices in India