NEC announces LaVie Hybrid Zero 2-in-1 tablet with Skylake Processor
NEC known for some of its thinnest and premium laptops have unveiled a 2-in-1 hybrid tablet. The device dubbed NEC LaVie Hybrid Zero is 11.6-inch tablet with a detachable keyboard dock.
The LaVie Hybrid Zero is a premium device with a magnesium alloy case and a spare battery in the keyboard section that should let you run the device all day. Unfortunately more details on the device’s specification is yet to be revealed.
The new NEC LaVie Hybrid Zero is powered by an Intel Core M Skylake processor and sports an Intel RealSense 3D camera. And with the keyboard attached the tablet weighs about 2.2 pounds.
The company had launched 13.3-inch convertible model and with this new one the company’s is trying to offer more options for its customers. Now the company have devices from usual laptops to 2-in-1 hybrid to 360 degree convertible notebooks. The 13.3-inch LaVie Hybrid Zero laptop launched last year was light-weight at 2.04 pounds.
You might also like
- NEC LaVie X Windows 8 Ultrabook unveiled; Specs and Release Date
- 2016 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon goes Skylake; Specs, Price and Release Date
- 13.3″ Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro with Built-in Projector announced; Specs and Price
- Acer Aspire Switch 12 S 2-in-1 Tablet with 4K Display announced; Specs and Price
- Samsung Galaxy TabPRO S with Windows 10 surfaces ahead of CES 2016
- E Fun Nextbook Flexx 9A, 10A, 11A Windows 10 and Ares 11A Android Tablets announced; Specs and Price in Tow