Samsung Galaxy TabPRO S with Windows 10 surfaces ahead of CES 2016
Samsung is definitely one of the leader in the Android tablet market and now it seems that the company is prepping to take on Windows 10 2-in-1 devices like Surface Pro. There have been rumors about Samsung’s new Widows 10 tablet and this might be the one we heard about.
The tablet is dubbed Samsung Galaxy TabPRO S and the device in the purported renders follows the usual Samsung design that this can’t be fake. The device will comes with a keyboard dock and if the rumors are true, the tablet will be powered by an Intel Core M processor with 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy TabPRO S sports a 12″ Super AMOLED screen (2,560 x 1,600px or 3,840 x 2,400px) with S Pen that lets you scribble on the screen along with many other usual features that you find with the one available for Galaxy Note.
Odd thing here is its name ‘Galaxy’ because the name is exclusively reserved for its Android devices at least so far, while Samsung’s Windows devices would always carry a name ”ATIV”. But who knows, this might be a marketing strategy hence to attract maximum customers. However, take this info with a bit of salt.
Samsung sent invites for its CES press event that is later today and it may officially unveil this mysterious Windows 10 Galaxy TabPRO S.
You might also like
- VAIO Prototype Tablet PC with Surface Pro-like Design unveiled at Adobe Max 2014
- Samsung to release Portable SSD T3; Now up to 2TB of Storage
- Samsung launches Ativ Book 9 Lite NT910S3L with Intel Skylake Processor
- Samsung announces CES Press Conference; no Mention of Galaxy S7
- Samsung launches 128 GB PRO Plus microSD Cards
- Lenovo IdeaPad 710S Laptop with Skylake Processor to release in July; Specs and Price