Samsung unveils Chromebook 3 with 11 hours of Battery and Metal Body
Samsung has added new model to its Chromebook series. The notebook dubbed Samsung Chromebook 3 was unveiled at CES 2016 . The device boasts of 11 hours of battery life on single charge.
The Samsung Chromebook 3 is built with future proof and long lasting reinforced metal which the company says is durable against drops and spills.
When it comes to specs, the Chromebook 3 is built around an Intel Celeron N3050 processor. The device sports a 11.6″ display with a 1366 x 768 resolution and 180 degree hinge and packs 16GB of storage and 2 to 4GB of RAM.
The notebook also offers 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 and there are a few ports including a microSD card slot, HDMI, one USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
The device is compact in size and weighs just 1.14 kg (2.53 lbs). According to Samsung, pricing and availability for Chromebook 3 will be revealed in the coming weeks.
You might also like
- Acer Chromebase 24 CA24I All-in-One Desktop announced ahead of CES 2016
- Samsung Galaxy TabPRo S Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet debuts with full Specs Details; no pricing yet
- HP Chromebook 14-x050nr Touch goes on Sale; pricing $440
- Adobe announces Photoshop for Chromebooks
- Toshiba launches Chromebook CB30-007 with Bay Trail CPU, offers 10.5 Hours of Battery Life