Toshiba dynaPad 12 WT12PE-A64K Tablet with Wacom TruPen goes on Pre-order in the US; pricing $570
Toshiba announced its DynaPad 12 tablet with Wacom TruPen a while ago, but the device was not available in the US market. Finally the company is taking it to the coast and is available for pre-order from its website and the Microsoft Store starting this month.
The tablet carries a starting price of $570 and offered with both low and premium specs under the hood.
Toshiba DynaPad 12 is powered by Atom x5-Z8300 processor and sports a 1920 x 1280 pixel display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, a micro HDMI port, a microSD card slot, two micro USB 2.0 ports, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, an 8MP rear camera, and a 2MP front-facing snapper.
The DynaPad 12 is a 2-in-1 tablet but you need to spend some extra bucks for detachable keyboard. With the keyboard attached, you can use the tablet as a full-fledged laptop. The tablet can also customized with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage.
The tablet measures less than 0.3 inches thick and weighs about 1.3 pounds, making the device thinnest and lightest with such a huge display. What makes the device stand out from the crowd its its Wcom TruPen with up to 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity. Considering the sensitivity, the device with the TruPen should be best option for artists.
The tablet runs on Microsoft Windows 10 Operating system right out of the box.
You might also like
- Toshiba releases new Canvio Home Backup & Share device; pricing from $200
- Samsung to release Portable SSD T3; Now up to 2TB of Storage
- The new Microsoft Surface Pro 4 unveiled, comes with Windows 10 and Fingerprint sensor
- NEC announces LaVie Hybrid Zero 2-in-1 tablet with Skylake Processor
- HP launches 2016 Pavilion x2 with optional Skylake Processor and up to 8GB of RAM; Specs and Price