Xiaomi Mi5 confirmed to pack Snapdragon 820 Chipset
It has been a while since we started to hear rumors regarding next flagship Xiaomi Mi5, but there was no confirmation yet about its chipset, though rumors suggested Snapdragon 820 chipset. Well, now at least that has been confirmed by Xiaomi co-founder Liwan Jian, who posted the update on Weibo.
Other specification of Mi5 include 4GB of RAM, a 16MP rear camera and a 13MP selfie shooter. The 5.2″ QHD display boasts of a 565 ppi pixel density. The device will have 3,600mAh battery and support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is one of the most anticipated Android device for this year. As a leading Android device maker, the fans across the world have been eager to know about its next innovation. Since its advent in the smartphone arena, the company has snatched pretty good Android market share from other mainstream manufacturers.
The device is expected to hit the shelves in February, with its debut being January 1. Anyway pricing for the device is not yet confirmed but rumors have it between $385 and $462.
You might also like
- New Images and Video of Xiaomi Mi 5 surface; to come in several Color Options
- Opposmart lists Xiaomi Mi5 with full Specs; Price in tow
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime launched in India; Specs and Price
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date mid-March; to feature ‘lowlight’ Camera, Pressure-Sensitive Display and microSD Slot- WSJ
- HTC One X9 goes official in China; Specs and Price
- Letv Le Max Pro Smartphone goes official; First to Pack Snapdragon 820 and Sense ID