How to move Files, Folders from One Cloud Service to Another
Nowadays cloud storage services are common and there are several services like Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Box or Dropbox. You must be using any of them or multiple services free or premium and you may want to transfer your data from one cloud storage to another for some reasons, that could be lack of enough storage in one of them, or sometimes for the sake of keeping the data in multiple places in order to make sure you never lose the data.
Mover.io is a service that lets you move your data from one cloud storage to another. The Mover offers you several cloud storage services like OneDrive, Google Drive etc.. and you can easily transfer data from one cloud storage service to another. The service also lets you chose the files and folders you want to move and keep the rest in the first same storage, for example, you can move single folder named ‘Personal’ from OneDrive to Google Drive with some clicks.
The video below shows you how to set up Mover.io and start transferring your folders and files from one cloud storage to the another.
You might also like
- Microsoft SkyDrive is now OneDrive; get up to 5GB of free Storage
- CDW Cloud Collaboration; access Any Time, Anywhere, on Any Device
- Toshiba releases new Canvio Home Backup & Share device; pricing from $200
- Windows 10: How to auto-backup Files and Folders to External Hard Drive
- CARBONITE unlimited backup: Protect your Files and Documents for just $50 a year
- How to control Windows Mobile Phone from PC